Massage to improve memory
In addition to other measures to strengthen memory, you can also practice simple gymnastics.
1. Relax, sit or stand comfortably (preferably at home, on a carpet or wooden floor). Now massage the upper parts of the ears with light circular movements (synchronously). Perform the massage for 30 seconds.
2. Then massage the earlobes synchronously, also for 20 to 30 seconds.
3. Then use the tips of your index fingers to massage the wings of your nose. The duration of this massage ranges from 30 seconds to 1.5 minutes, depending on your feelings.
4. after completing the previous exercise, turn your attention to your hands. Massage the little finger of your left hand for 1 minute first with your right hand, and then Vice versa.
5. Finally, focus on your feet: massage the little fingers of both feet for a minute (preferably synchronously).