Data change – 2020-11-22
ABSPublisher respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to respect our intellectual property.
All copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights on this website and all content that forms part of the website (including, but not limited to, the website design, text, graphics, software, and source codes associated with the website) are owned or licensed by ABSPublisher LTD. In many cases, this Site uses multimedia, including graphics, images, audio, video, and visual materials with the permission of third-party copyright holders. These rights are protected by applicable laws and treaties governing copyright, trademarks, and other forms of intellectual property. Our partners are websites themeforest.net, depositphotos.com.
Use of website materials
By accessing the website, you agree to access, view, and use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. No part of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished (including by republishing on other sites), transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of ABSPublisher LTD. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home usage.
Copyright infringement notice
While we always seek permission from the copyright owner to display copyrighted material on our website and include copyright notices in connection with the display of such material on our website, there may be situations where proper rights acquisition cannot be done or information about the copyright owner is not available.
If you believe that your copyrighted creative work has been posted on our website without permission, you can send us a notice of copyright infringement.
Your notice of copyright infringement must include the following:
- email address, actual address, or phone number so that we can contact You;
- a clear and complete description of Your copyrighted work that is alleged to have been infringed, or if You believe that the rights of several copyrighted works have been infringed, then a list that represents such works;
- URL or other identifying location of our material that you believe infringes copyright in your work;
- a statement that You have reasonable grounds to believe that the use of our material in the manner in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative of the copyright holder. To meet this requirement, you can enter your full legal name (not the company name) at the bottom of your notification.
Send the above information to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take up to 24 business days for your copyright infringement notice to be reviewed, so please be patient.
We also recommend that you contact us for information about the source sources, if it is not listed on the site.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change or update this copyright policy from time to time.
If You have any questions about this copyright policy, please contact us by email email@example.com.